Most internet users begin their session by searching for something, and we aim to capture that search. Our team uses modern SEO services, backed by the best digital practices, to increase your traffic & rankings, driving business to your site. Today, SEO is about more than ranking of popular terms. Effective SEO requires researching the right keywords for your business and ensuring you are gaining qualified and relevant traffic that converts to your bottom line. Whether you’re a brand-new startup looking to establish a name, or boost your established website’s performance, our team provides the tools, experience and knowledge you need in your corner to grow your business.
- Meta Keywords
- Images Optimization
- Create Google Analytic a/c & Install Code in website
- Set Up Google Search Console
- Google Search Console
- Look for find broken links, errors, and crawl problems
- Perform keyword research
- Use clean, SEO friendly URLs.
- XML Sitemap Creation
- Submit and Verify Website to All Search Engines
- Search Engine Rank Report
- SEO Reports
- Google Analytics Report
- Chat Support
- Robots.txt creation/Analysis
- Keyword Consistency Check
- Google PageSpeed Test & Optimization
- Title Tag
- Description Tag
- Meta Tag
- Meta Description
- Images Alt Tag
- S-E-O Friendly URL
- Ensure non-www to www redirect is setup.
- Setup Google Webmaster Tools & Ensure that Google can crawl your site properly.
- Optimize your logo and other images.
- Indexable Menus: Ensure your navigation menu items are indexable.
- OnPage SEO Report
- Load Time Test & Optimization
- XML Sitemap Creation/Analysis
- Mobile Responsiveness Report
- Duplicate Content Check
- H1, H2, H3 heading correction
Great SEO includes both on and off page SEO targeting hundreds of keywords, as well as generous backlinks, inbound links, content management and more to ensure you can be found easily by search engines. Further, it includes continual optimization. One-time SEO will not achieve the organic search results you desire. This requires careful planning and continual updating to target the keywords and negative keywords that are important to drive more business to you.
100 in stock
bbPress, BuddyPress, envato, WooCommerce, WordPress, Yoast